Sweet Good Night Wishes for Friends

Let us leave all our fights behind and promise ourselves that we will make tomorrow beautiful and cherishing. Have a good night.
Your pretty eyes are sleepy and your body needs rest so give yourself the reward of a sound and peaceful sleep. Have a good night and sweet dreams.

birthday wishes for boss    

I pray to god that your life be as sweet as honey, as fresh as rain drops, as colourful as a rainbow and as wonderful as your friendship. Have a good night and sweet dreams.
The clock has already struck 9. The whole world is sleeping and preparing to welcome a bright new sun. You too sleep tight with a heart open for the new sun and all the happiness that it will accompany. Good Night and sweet dreams. Sleep tight.
The sleepy moon and the might starts are telling you that it is time to give peace to your mind and rest to your eyes. So sleep tight, good night and sweet dreams.
The entire world has taken a break from work so you too switch off the lights and prepare yourself for a journey to the world of dreams. Good night my dear friend. Sleep tight.
The most beautiful and real relation in this world is friendship. Because friends never cheat us. Good Night Friends.

anniversary wishes for friend   

Dear friend, don’t worry about tomorrow because I will always be there to make things easier for you. I am always with you no matter what the situation is…good night friends sleep tight.
In this silent night as i wish my friends I close my eyes and put my hand on my heart and remember good moment which i have spent with them. Good night my all sweet friends. Sweet dreams sleep tight.
When I lose my hope to do some works than my friends increase my courage. I am happy I have such wonderful friends in my life. Wishing you all a lovely night sleep. Sleep nicely good night.
The biggest and brightest stars in my life are my friends who shine through night and day. Good night friends.

birthday wishes for best friend female   

Today in this special night I am sending you a few stars to brighten your night and your dreams. Dream high and I will pray to god that all your dreams come true. Good night friend.
Read a cool good night note and the day will end on a positive note. Good night sweet dreams.
Stars all night shining in the dark, the pleasant sight and that bright spark, the night is here to stay, wait for another day, sleep well is my wish for you today, good night.
Dream big and dream today. Your dream will come true and that is my wish for you. Wishing a lovely night to you my dear friend. Sleep tight.
The day has just ended and the night has just began, Be thankful for d day so beautiful. I wish that all
your days be so beautiful. Good night friend, Sleep well.
So what if the sky so dark, so what is the sky so blue. The night is here today, so watch new dreams tonight and wish for them to be true. Good night to you. Sleep well and dream big.
By this message I wish my friend a good night sleep. As the stars fill up the night sky twinkling, se as your sleep be filled up by lovely dreams. Good night friends.
When my arms can’t reach friends who are close to my heart, I always hug them with my prayers. My all friends are in my heart.   


Good Night text messages for my bf

By this message I wish my friend a good night sleep. As the stars fill up the night sky twinkling, I wish your sleeps be filled up by lovely dreams. Good night friends.
My sweet friends by this text. I am wishing you a sweet good night. You are the heroes of my life.
This quotes carries good night wishes for my sweetest friends who looking at it. Good night my all sweetest friend.
Awesome moments of our life that When we love someone then we want only to see him/her in our dreams .Good night friends
Everyone else has already slept, now it’s time for you to take a break from all worries good night my all sweet friends have a sweet dream. Be happy always …keep smiling always.
Every night is like a refresh button in our life. We sleep in night and refresh you. Good night friends.
Goodnight my dear friend. The sun is set and the moon is rise the stars are twinkling in the sky. Have a sweet dream and sleep tight.
Today at the end of this tiring day I just want you to know that I feel happy with you my friend. You are the real hero of my life. I share my all my feelings with you. I miss u so much friend. Good night sweet dreams.

good morning wishes for wife  

I miss you my dear friend. When I wish good night to special friends like you. I do not feel good because now you are away from me. Good night friend sleep well.
I love you my dear best friend, you make me happy always, I feel so awesome with you during the day at night you make my dreams brighter by being a part of my dreams. Good Night my friend.
My dear friends don’t be thoughtful about the tomorrow because I will always with you to set thing right. Good night my dear friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet good morning message for frnds