Sweet good morning message for frnds

Good Morning Messages for Friends: Wouldn’t it be awesome if your day began with a sweet quote about friendship sent to you by one of your best friends while you are still snuggled up in bed? Give your friends the pleasure of waking up to a cute virtual hug by sending a funny text to wish them good morning. You have the power to inject happiness, love, inspiration and motivation into your friends’ lives – use it by greeting your friends in the morning. Spread the smiles, spread the inspiration and spread the love. Make every day count.


 happy birthday wishes for dad   


1) Friends… the delightful pieces of sugar in life’s cuppa.



2) It is a myth that you need to rise and shine to have a good start to a day. You can roll around in bed thinking about friends like me and you will still have a great start to the day. Good morning.

 wedding anniversary quotes for parents

3) Romantic relationships are based on expectations and responsibilities. Professional relationships are based on gains and losses. But friendship is based on smiles and laughter. Good morning my friend.



4) I cannot guarantee that you will have an awesome day but I can guarantee that you will be in the loving company of friends like me. Good morning buddy.

 happy birthday wishes for brother   

5) A soulful good morning message is a sweet gift that does not come wrapped in a box, but can be stored forever in your inbox. Good morning.



6) The only thing more beautiful than the warm sunrise is our Friendship. Good morning.



7) Dreamers like you don’t need inspirational good morning messages. They need big alarm bells and annoying friends like me. Good morning, time to wake up.

 good night sms for lovely husband

8) Whether it is a hangover, headache or sickness, even the worst of mornings become happy and cute when I think of friends like you. I hope this message makes you happy too. Good morning.



9) Today’s forecast for all my friends: If you are reading this message, nothing can stop you from having an incredible day. Good morning.



10) Not coffee, but friendship is the only caffeine I need to give myself a kick start in the morning. Good morning.



11) A beautiful morning spent without friends like you, is worse than a night which is gloomy and blue.

 good morning quotes for boyfriend

12) Now that such a sweet person like you has read this message, I won’t need to put sugar in my coffee. Good morning.



13) If you have a good morning today, you will have a good night, which will help you to sleep tight and make the next day nice and bright. So I wish you good morning with all my might.



14) Waking up in the morning has become much easier for me, knowing that I will be spending the day with amazing friends like you. Good morning.



15) It is a great feeling to start a morning with gratitude. So I am going to start my day by thanking you for being in a good friend. Good morning.

Missing you message for friends when you're away



16) It is easy to imagine the world coming to an end. But it is difficult to imagine spending a day without my friends. Good morning.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Good Night Wishes for Friends